Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: January 31, 2021
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to My Disney Club.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Third Party (providers: “Amazon”, “Walmart”, “Commission Junction”, “ShopDisney”, etc) of Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from the Third Party (providers).
- Service refers to the Website of Third Party (provider).
- Website refers to My Disney Club, accessible from https://www.mydisneyclub.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
My Disney Club is an affiliated site to Third Party (providers). These providers have their own Return and Refund policies. You need to review the policies from provider where you purchased the product.
If you have doubts regarding the Third Party policies (providers), please reach out the provider directly to get information.
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Goods to be eligible for a return, please review the Third Party (provider) policies.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return and Refund Policy for My Disney Club